The Advantages of Using Google Documents
Google Documents is a free online collaboration tool that allows you to create documents or spreadsheets and work on them from the cloud. To have access to google docs you will need to have a gmail account.
Google Docs Advantages
- Google Docs is a free tool.
- Google Cloud Storage allows you to access your documents from anywhere.
- Allows real-time collaboration.
- Edits history tracking, track document changes automatically and revert to any previous version of the document.
- Offline work mode.
- Has powerful features and tools for editing documents.
- Voice typing instead of writing. Currently this google tool has acquired a voice input to facilitate the work of users.
- Has more font styles than Microsoft Word.
- Tag someone in a comment. This function allows people to track specific changes.
- Security: only people with the right access will be able to see it.
How to use Google Documents
- As mentioned above you would need to have a google account.
If you already have an account and are on your computer simply open Google Chrome. In the top right corner you will see the Google Apps Icon that looks like this:
3. Click the Icon and a dropdown menu will appear where you can select Google Documents.
4. To create a document click the blank page.
5. Start creating your content!
We use Google docs in our company to share important documents and collaborate on drafts and projects. We highly recommend this tool for quick and efficient business matters.
Graphem Solutions is an award winning web design and development company. If you’re having trouble coming up with a strategy for your website and want to generate and convert more leads contact us. Take advantage of our FREE website analysis and 20 minute consultation. Talk to one of our web experts and get real advice on how to make your website work for you.