Roots and Wings wanted to create a beautiful and playful website that gives fun vibes but remaining professional at the same time.
Setting up calendar integration.
Setting up Groudhogg CRM for email system.
Goals and objectives:
- Incorporate existing and new written and image content.
- Covering the services that are offered to customers.
- Design and develop a stunning website that improves the visual appeal when people visit the site and use it as a reflection of the organization.
- Setting calendar integration.
- Setting Groundhogg integration to manage all contacts.
Any other special features or notes about the project
Support current Gravity forms.
The project started with a kick-off meeting to present the team and their roles, to chat about the process that we would follow to achieve tasks and deadlines and present timelines to the client.
Graphem and Roots and Wings held regular project meetings to make sure that all requirements were being met and analyze the outcomes for each sprint in the development stage.
Setting up calendar integration using Groudhogg for calendar booking, which is linked to the client’s Google calendar.
Setting up Groudhogg CRM for email system to send outgoing emails using different funnels, Add gravity form entries tab in the contact in order to find all entries filled by a contact, and put links to go directly to the form field.