Goals & Objectives
- Clearly communicate who Colligo is and the business impact it delivers
- Growth in website traffic
- Growth in form submissions (web leads)
- Growth in subscribers (blog)
- Growth in organic traffic
Any other special features or notes about the project
- Learn about section custom post type for resources.
- Partner portal login system with registration, account management, and protected resource custom post type
- Ajax search module to easily find resources
- Tracking resource access and video view with a custom event in Hubspot
- The project started with a kick-off meeting to present the team and their roles, to chat about the process that we would follow to achieve tasks and deadlines, and to present timelines to the client.
- Graphem and Colligo held weekly project meetings with the purpose of reviewing progress, get feedback from the client and make clear what the next steps were.
Used an Elementor WordPress site template to support the development.
Setting post categories:
We moved from custom post types (webinars, documents, case studies) to custom taxonomies in order to have everything in one Learn center. Using Jet Engine, we created custom loops for each taxonomy to correctly display its content.