Graphem Solutions is looking to hire a talented Web Developer for a long-term contract position. He/she will report periodically to the Senior Developer Manager and may be required to communicate directly with clients periodically.
Candidate must have good command of the English language.
Candidate might be required to work on a USA Holiday schedule.
- Build new features on various web and mobile applications
- Architect and build new web applications and mobile applications
- Maintain and improve the development, staging and production environments of various applications
- Contribute to ongoing improvement of engineering practices and procedures
- Roles and responsibilities within the team will vary depending on your experience
- 5+ years of experience in Web Development
- Proficient in HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of Node.JS
- Experienced in one of the following: REACT/VUE/ANGULAR
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
A good knowledge of the following would be an asset:
- Chat bots
- Server Management
- MVC design pattern
Salary is based on skill level and experience.
Applicants across Canada are welcome!
Join The Team